Tuesday, September 23, 2008

See You on the Other Side (and Win a Contest, Too!)

As I mentioned before, Rebecca has worked tirelessly to create a new blog for our family. She patiently withstood my persnickitiness and turned out a final product that is truly gorgeous. Thanks, Rebecca!

In a shameless attempt to drag as many of our readers over to the new site as possible, I'm giving away the following items: a hardcover copy of Chinese Children's Favorite Stories and a softbound edition of A Mother for Choco. Even better, a $50.00 donation will be given on the winner's behalf to the Morning Light Home, a home in Taiwan for children in need. Hop on over to our new blog, Anatomy of a Family, check out the new site, and enter the contest.

And now, dear readers, we come to an end. This is PHL to TPE's final post before I shut down the blog. Please do join us at our new site. You'll still get all the adoption-related stuff and more pictures of William than you shake a stick at. But you'll also get a peek into the lives of the rest of our family.

It's life's unpredictable twists and turns, the beautiful moments mixed in with the pratfalls. Come along on a new journey as Craig, Judy, Andrew, and William take on the world.

3 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Wow, I am sad to see PHL to TPE closing :( I am excited to go on over to the other blog but I it is somewhat sad :(

hugs
Tami
Noah's Mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see ya there! I love your stories, your writing style and your adorable babies don't hurt either!! :0)

Rebecca Lily said...

See you there, the water's fine I hear. :)

I hope I win one of those books!!

xoxo
Rebecca