Friday, October 12, 2007

More and More


Let me depart from the usual adoption-related chat and rave about the round silver thingydo currently spinning in my CD player.

Rachel Passante, the worship leader at our former church, Grace Redeemer Church in Teaneck, NJ, has teamed up with her sister, Sarah Mininger to put out a wonderful CD entitled More and More. Collectively, they are known by their maiden name, Biscaye. The album features nine spiritually honest and uplifting songs powered by earthy, tight harmonies. My personal favorite is the title track and the very catchy #7, "Your Children," featuring backup vocals by our friend, John, who with his wife, Jackie, filled out one of our four adoption reference checks (Ha! I have succeeed in making this post adoption-related.)

I received my copy in the mail yesterday and drove home listening to it. I sat there for a long time in my driveway as it played, staring out at the forest in our backyard, wet leaves everywhere. The album was the perfect soundtrack to an idyllic October afternoon.

You can check out samples of the songs and puchase the CD yourselves at http://cdbaby.com/cd/biscaye or at iTunes.com

1 comment:

Rebecca Lily said...

Cool! I will have to check that out. :) We love worship music around here!!

Rebecca
untilwemeetintaiwan.blogspot.com