Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gracyn Goes Home

I know it's been posts-aplenty today, but I want to take the time out to root for Tiffanie, who is currently in Taiwan right now picking up her 2 year-old daughter, Gracyn. Gracyn has been living with a foster family in Pingdong, my mother's hometown. Her new family has waited a long, long, long time for her case to exit the courts, so their rejoicing is doubly great.

If your'e a fan of Meeting Day stories like I am, hop on over to her blog and follow the action as their family of three goes one up.

2 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

YIPEE! Yes She gets her girl very soon! :) I know she must be going crazy! :) I know with a week away I am. Prayers going up for them :)

hugs
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Rebecca Lily said...

Thanks for sharing! I am headed over to read the goodness. :)