Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Scuba Man Meets Mr. Mouth

Yes, yes, I know you're not supposed to let young children put inedible objects in their mouths. And if they do, you're supposed to swoop in with the intensity and precision of a SWAT team and extract said slimed item. I have the routine down pat as I do it at least three to four times daily.

However, on the day that William decided to nibble on the helmet of Andrew's Rescue Hero scuba diver, I couldn't resist delaying for a photo op. The helmet was too large to get lodged in his throat anyway.

Heh, heh, heh... just add a mangy hairdo and a 70's inspired suit and William could play the role of the Joker's baby in the next Batman sequel.

Happy 13 month-old birthday, you silly boy.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

heh heh!

Rebecca Lily said...

Toooooo funny!!! Poor Scuba Man!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

awww :) William and Noah share the same day of the month for a bday :) I love the picture.

Hugs
Tami
Noah's Mommy<~ goin nuts waiting to leave for Taiwan Sept 4 and bring Noah home!
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

The family of six said...

AAcckkk - that is hilarious!

lorabelle said...

I can't stop laughing at this picture! I made my DH come and take a peek too and he's cracking up as well... Maybe you should let him do it again and video tape it. You could send it in to America's funniest and win some cash! LOL
Lora

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

"Love that Joker" Okay, there is a picture of a judge on a billboard here and someone took red paint on her lips and changed her last name Miley to Smiley! I know it was public defacement but it was sooo funny!

I've have never had as "mouthy" a child as yours... you must seriously have heimlich removal procedures running through your head while you sleep!

His face looks like he ate 100 Oreos!