Saturday, January 26, 2008

Information Received

Today, we received answers to the 9 questions regarding William's birthmother that we sent to St. Lucy's several weeks ago. Apparently, the birthmother and her family stopped by St. Lucy's last week and supplied the responses in person.

We had no expectation of getting any answers, so quite understandably, we were overjoyed. To read what she said, to hear the care for her child coming through so clearly in her responses, to now possess definitive evidence to prove to William one day that yes, he was and is so loved by his birthmother... well, words fail me. I feel like I have just been hit by a ton of soft bricks, to phrase it awkwardly. My gratitude and awe for this young woman who has made such a tremendous sacrifice overflows.

3 comments:

JackieMacD said...

Hi Judy,
Sounds like everything is moving as smoothly as possible. Soon William will be in your arms!

-Jackie
taiwanlucy.blogspot.com

Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

Hi Judy,
I am tearing up at my desk as I read this. What a wonderful gift William's birthmother has given him by answering those questions for you. I am overjoyed that you were able to get this for your little boy.
Hope all is well.
Heather

Rebecca Lily said...

I am in amazement too, at the sacrifice and unselfishness of some of these birthmoms. What a blessing for William to have a birthmother who cares so much about his future! I can't wait to see him come home.

Blessings,
Rebecca