Friday, May 2, 2008

The Perfect Shot

Below are some pictures of William and Andrew taken at a local indoor sports center earlier today. A few days a week, the staff clears out one of the soccer fields and fills it with toys for open play.

I tried my best to get a good picture of the two brothers, but as I'm quickly finding, the perfect shot is harder to capture than Osama bin Laden. I marvel at those families with 3+ children who can turn out Christmas cards with every child well-posed and smiling angelically. I think we may resort to taking the clever approach of our friends, Ted and Anna. They Photoshop the best versions of their 4 children's faces onto their bodies and voila! Instant money shot.

2 comments:

Yvonne Crawford said...

What sweet pictures!!!

Rob and Mary said...

I know what you mean about the perfect shots being so elusive. Every time Anant does something picture worthy (well, that happens to be most of the time for me proud Momma that I am) I don't have the camera and when I do you have to time it so well and I'm always a few seconds off.
I love the pic of the two boys laying next to each other. Wow, that field looks fun!
Mary